God's Love impacting Generations
There’s plenty of parking. If you are a first-time visitor, we have parking lot attendants and greeters to help guide you to a great spot.
Your child will experience…
- Nursery- 6 months to 2 years; your son or daughter will experience our caregivers singing worship songs and praying over your precious little ones.
- Toddlerz- 3 years to 5 years; your child will experience an age-focused service where they will sing worship songs and will learn values through creative and interactive Bible stories.
- 6ninerz- 6 years to 9 years; your child will experience an age-focused service where they will learn values through creative and interactive Bible stories.
- Rockerz- 10 years to 12years; your child will experience an age-focused service where they will learn values through creative and interactive Bible stories.
- Ropes- 13 years – 14 years; your child will be taught on the rights of passage and transition into high school.
Upon arrival, children will be checked in and receive a name tag with a unique number. In case your child needs your immediate attention, the teacher will contact you through text messaging.
Students will have 2 opportunities to engage in a worship experience. Teenz (14 years – 18 years) will have a service especially for them at 8:30am & 10:30am at the rooftop in the Connection Centre. iFrontrunnerz (Youth 18 years – 25 years) can experience worship at 10:30am, 2nd floor in the Connection Centre.
You won’t be put on the spot.
- You won’t have to wear a name badge or be singled out in any way.
- You don’t even have to sing along if you don’t feel comfortable.
- You’re not expected to give when we receive the offering.
We have a Welcome Card available in the service to fill out in case you have questions, need prayer or are interested in any of our events or resources. This card is only used to help us serve you better and keep you informed of church-wide events and activities. You will not be spammed.
As our guest, we also have a gift for you. You can stop by the Welcome Center in the prefab buildings in the compound for a quick chat with our welcome team.
We want you to feel comfortable. Whether that means jeans and a t-shirt, business casual or suit and tie, as long as you are actually wearing clothes, you will fit right in.
We want your growth to happen all week long, so we have multiple mid-week opportunities for you and your family.
- Adults can connect with other believers by joining a small group or attending one of our classes to help you in specific areas of your life like marriage, discipleship, finances, etc.
- A midweek service every Wednesday @ 6pm with a focus on prayer and worship
Connect Groups at ICC Imara
Life is not meant to be lived alone; we were created to experience life with other people. That’s why at ICC Imara, we have small groups known as Connect Groups (CGs).
Through CGs, we aim to create a safe space for spiritual growth and authentic relationships. The decision to join a CG is voluntary, and we encourage it.
Connect Group categories include: Ladies, Men, Youth, Young Adults (25 – 35yrs), Dating Couples, Marriage, Professionals, Virtual Groups and Geographical groups. Other short-term program-based groups include Parenting and the Rites of Passage Program (for the parents of children on transition from primary school to high school). Within these groups, Connect Group-approved content is provided and used as resource for learning together.
Mwanga Internship Program (MIP)
Mwanga Internship was started to equip you so that you can be able and ready to impact people with God’s love wherever you go – at work, in the church, or at your place of business.
We do this by taking you through 6 months of training; this will entail class learning from our facilitators which will help you develop both practical and spiritual skills such as discovering purpose, missional living, entrepreneurship, character development, innovation and workplace evangelism.
Incorporated within the program is also one-on-one mentorship, an evangelism project and practical experience in a church ministry department or business community. The objective is to see you ready to put the skills you have acquired into practice in a real and impactful way.
Academic qualification: Diploma certificate
Age: 21 – 35yrs
Passionate about living out the Christian faith in the marketplace or through church ministry